- Sign our waiver by clicking this link
- Register for classes by clicking here!(Be sure to include your student’s name and click “submit”)
You will use the google forms linked below to sign up for your preferred session. You can sign up for more than one lesson per week, as long as there is space available. We will need to keep a credit card on file if you plan on doing multiple private lessons. After we receive your registration, we will send a confirmation email. If you would like to commit to one spot for the month, please reach out via email.
If these days/ times don’t work for you, send a request to JetsGymNJ@gmail.com.
1 hour private lesson: $100
45 minute private lesson: $75
1/2 hour private lesson: $50
1 hour semi-private lesson with up to 3 students: $50 per student
*We require 24 hours notice for cancellations via email. If we do not receive 24 hours notice, you will be charged for 50% of the cost.
While you wait for a confirmation email, please read our new procedures listed below!
Entering the building:
- Everyone must have their temperature taken at the door (we have a non-contact forehead thermometer).
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer.
- Students must come in 5 minutes (no earlier) before their private lesson starts. Please do not be late.
- Students will not be allowed to use the cubbies, so please limit what students bring into the gym.
- We encourage parents to drop off students, but have arranged the chairs in the lobby to accommodate for social distancing.
During classes/private lessons:
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Students must use hand sanitizer before switching to a different event (while hand washing is better, we’re also trying to limit bathroom traffic).
- Coaches will avoid spotting unless necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized after each class/ private lesson.
- No use of foam pit.
- No use of water fountain (Students must bring their own water bottle).
- The gym is cleaned/ sanitized every morning.
- “Hot spots” (door handles/ desk/ chairs/ bathrooms) will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- Payments will be made over the phone or using our automatic payment system, we will not be allowing payments at the desk to reduce contact and lobby traffic. We will call you to receive the payment.
Students will expand their physical abilities as they move through circuits using incline mats, slides, trapeze, tunnels, parachute and trampoline. Our preschool program is designed to build self-confidence, enhance listening skills and help students to learn how to follow directions in a safe and fun environment.
- Parent & Me Ages 2 to 3.5 years – 45 minutes – $80.00 per month
* Must be accompanied by an adult
- Ages 3.5 to 4 – 45 minutes – $87.00 per month
- Ages 4 to 5 – 45 minutes – $87.00 per month
- Ages 5 to 6 – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
We offer beginner level classes for students ages 5 to 18. Students will learn the basics of gymnastics and help develop their balance and coordination skills on floor, uneven bars, balance beam, vault, and trampoline/tumble track.
- 5 to 6 years – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
- 7 to 8 years – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
- 9 years and up – 1.5 hours – $135.00 per month
Students are placed in the following classes by instructor recommendation only.
Advanced Age Groups
- Advanced ages 5 to 8 years – 1.5 hours – $135.00
- Advanced ages 9 year and up – 1.5 hours – $135.00
- Junior Jets ages 5 to 8 years – 1.5 hours – $135.00
- Junior Jets ages 9 years and up – 1.5 hours – $135.00
- Jets Plus ages 7 and up – 2 hours – $155.00
USAG Pre-team ages 6 and up – 2.5 Hours – $160.00 per class
* Required to attend class 2 times per week
JOGA Pre-team ages 6 and up – 2.5 hours – $160.00 per class
* Required to attend class 2 times per week
Beginner students will learn basic tumbling skills on the trampoline, tumble track, and floor. More advanced students will learn, back and front handsprings, standing back tucks, and round off back handspring back tucks. Tumble Levels 2 and 3 require instructor recommendation.
- Junior Tumble: ages 5 to 9 years – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
- Tumble Level 1: ages 10 years and up – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
- Tumble Level 2: ages 10 years and up – 1 hour – $100.00 per month
- Tumble Level 3: ages 10 years and up – 1 hour – $100.00 per month