We love to see new faces at Jersey Jets Gymnastics! Follow the instructions below to register for your free trial class!
New Students: For your FREE trial class:
- Sign our waiver by clicking this link
- Select a class from the schedule
- While you wait for a confirmation email, please read our new procedures listed below!
Entering the building:
- Everyone must have their temperature taken at the door (we have a non-contact forehead thermometer).
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer.
- Students must come in 5 minutes (no earlier) before their private lesson starts. Please do not be late.
- Students will not be allowed to use the cubbies, so please limit what students bring into the gym.
- We encourage parents to drop off students, but have arranged the chairs in the lobby to accommodate for social distancing.
During classes/private lessons:
- Coaches must wear masks, students do not have to wear masks. (If you would like your child to keep their mask on during their class, please let us know)
- Students must use hand sanitizer before switching to a different event (while hand washing is better, we’re also trying to limit bathroom traffic).
- Coaches will avoid spotting unless necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized after each class/ private lesson.
- No use of foam pit.
- No use of water fountain (Students must bring their own water bottle).
- The gym is cleaned/ sanitized every morning.
- “Hot spots” (door handles/ desk/ chairs/ bathrooms) will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- Payments will be made over the phone, we will not be allowing payments at the desk to reduce contact and lobby traffic. We will call you to receive the payment.