Welcome to Jets Gymnastics, established in 1991. Jets Gymnastics offers classes from pre-school to competitive levels (Including USAG, JOGA and TNT). We encourage every child to progress at their own pace.
Located right off exit 36A of I-295 in Mount Laurel, Jets is only a short drive from Marlton, Cherry Hill, Maple Shade, Voorhees, Hainesport, Moorestown and surrounding areas.
Jets is a 10,000 square foot facility. Our facility has all four women’s olympic events (vault, uneven bars, beam, and floor), three trampolines—one traditional trampoline, one is a web bed, a tumble track, and foam pit. Trampoline, tumbling, vault, and bars can all be performed into our foam pit. The gym is air-conditioned in the summer.
Jets is cleaned and inspected daily for customer safety.
The gymnasium is fully visible from our glass enclosed lobby. Family and friends are welcome to come and watch whenever they would like. Toys and DVD’s are available for siblings.
Our pro-shop is restocked monthly where discounted leotards, biker shorts, T-shirts, and other equipment can be purchased. You do not need to be a Jets member to visit our shop.
- Chelsea Cronin – Gym Owner, JOGA and USAG Coach.
- Kris Keppol – Head USAG Level Team Coach; former scholarship gymnast at University of Utah; 20+ years of experience
- Tony Roberson – Head Trampoline and Tumbling Coach; 15+ years with Jets
- Jan Cronin – Preschool Coordinator, JOGA and Pre-team Coach; 35+ years of experience
- Debbie Goodman – Former Jets gymnast; former gymnast at University of Southern Connecticut; USAG, JOGA and Trampoline Coach
- Cheryl Lee – Administrative Coordinator
- Andrea GaNun – JOGA Coach; 15+ years with Jets
- Heather Puglisi – USAG and JOGA 7 Coach, Preschool Instructor, Class instructor
- Ryan Houghton – Administrator