We are now open! At Jersey Jets, the safety of our students and staff comes first. We are currently offering small group classes and private lessons. If you are interested in registering for a class, refer to our schedule page.
Please read our new procedures listed below:
Entering the building:
- Everyone must have their temperature taken at the door (we have a non-contact forehead thermometer).
- Everyone must wear a mask.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer.
- Students must come in 5 minutes (no earlier) before their private lesson starts. Please do not be late.
- Students will not be allowed to use the cubbies, so please limit what students bring into the gym.
- We encourage parents to drop off students, but have arranged the chairs in the lobby to accommodate for social distancing.
During classes/private lessons:
- Coaches must wear masks, students do not have to wear masks. (If you would like your child to keep their mask on during their class, please let us know)
- Students must use hand sanitizer before switching to a different event (while hand washing is better, we’re also trying to limit bathroom traffic).
- Coaches will avoid spotting unless necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized after each class/ private lesson.
- No use of foam pit.
- No use of water fountain (Students must bring their own water bottle).
- The gym is cleaned/ sanitized every morning.
- “Hot spots” (door handles/ desk/ chairs/ bathrooms) will be cleaned periodically throughout the day.
- Payments will be made over the phone, we will not be allowing payments at the desk to reduce contact and lobby traffic. We will call you to receive the payment.
Monday- Friday 9:30am – 12:00pm
Saturday 10:30am – 1:00pm